A Four-Season Vacation Destination…
Located in the heart of upstate New York’s Adirondack Mountains, Inlet is a four-season destination. Inlet is know as an outdoor recreation center but there are numerous arts, history and entertainment opportunities as well.
- The Inlet-Webb Snowmobile Trail System offers 500 miles of groomed trails.
- Inlet is home to the Black Fly Challenge ~ Adirondack Mountain Bike Race.
- Inlet is just minutes from Old Forge, Big Moose, Raquette Lake and Blue Mountain.
- Inlet is home to over half the Fulton Chain of Lakes (Fourth through Eighth.)
- Sunsets by the Lake Concert Series offers free performances at Arrowhead Park
every Saturday, 7pm. in July & August.
- Inlet Historical Society offer presentations throughout the Summer season.
- Historical museums are also located nearby in Old Forge and Blue Mountain Lake.
- Great Camp Sagamore National Historic Landmark in nearby Raquette Lake, a 27-building Vanderbilt estate and one of the original Adirondack Great Camps, offers tours and events.
- Arts centers in Old Forge and Blue Mountain offer exhibits, programs and Summer theater.
- Raquette Lake Navigation is famous for excellent dining, entertainment, events and scenic excursions aboard the WW Durant as it cruises Raquette Lake’s 99 miles of shoreline.
- Old Forge Lake Cruises offers scenic excursions on the Fulton Chain.
- Inlet Golf Club and Thendara Golf Club offer championship golf courses.
- The Adirondack Scenic Railroad offers numerous scenic excusions and events.
- Payne’s Air Service, (315) 357-3971, offers seaplane rides & backwoods transport.
- Enchanted Forest/Water Safari, the largest water park in NY is nearby in Old Forge.
- McCauley Mountain offers downhill skiing and a Summer & Fall scenic chairlift.
- Screamen Eagle Pizza & Matt’s Draft House is a short walk from the motel and features specialty pizzas, outstanding wings, salads, subs and 23 beers on tap.
- Dining options range from bakery, deli and pizza to taverns, family style and fine dining.
- Other recreation opportunities include: • Hiking • Biking • Swimming • Fishing
• White Water Rafting • Adirondack Shopping • Horseback Riding • Paddling
• Mini-Golf • Movie Theaters • Parks & Playgrounds • Boating & Sailing